What is Estate Planning?
* Providing peace of mind for you and your loved ones on a broad range of planning issues.
* Addressing human planning issues: religious considerations, health challenges, charitable giving, and much more.
* Financial planning, longevity planning and other financial decisions. These decisions lead estate planning decisions. This includes investment planning, budgeting, and an array of different steps to holistically protect you and your loved ones.
* Protection from lawsuits, creditors, divorce, identity theft, and other predators.
* Insurance of varying types to meet many planning needs.
* Creating an integrated plan that coordinates your investments, retirement, insurance, emergency and disability planning, and more while you are alive, if you are disabled, when or if you are retired, and eventually for your heirs, charities and others you wish to benefit.
* Maximizing the increase in income tax basis (the amount on which capital gain is determined when an asset is sold (called basis step-up) for income tax purposes.
* Dealing with incapacity, especially if you are a business owner.
* Estate planning will be different for each person and family. You have to define what “estate planning” means to you so that YOUR goals will be met.
Let's discuss your estate planning needs. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org